With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Epic

the roughness of the artwork in this flash suits the song as well ass the plot. you threw in some bad ass moves in there (I really like how you made the zombies seem to run on all fours) and the ending was just amazing... exactly what this series needed. good work. fave'd

Off The Chains 1 Off The Chains 1

decent

I will say that considering your age (and the fact that you put way more detail in than the average stick flash) I won't totally knock you here. you've got potential but you've got to move away from stick animations and spend the time required to do more realistic (or at least more stylised) work. other than that, you got to work on your timing a bit more. sometimes I found myself bored because there was too much time between words. one more thing, the music during action scenes is a great idea but you can't keep cutting the music, it's gotta play through the whole action sequence otherwise it disrupts the flow of the piece.

Flashmovieboy responds:

I will lose the time and speed problem in my next flash... or at least i try!
thank you for constructive criticsism! Thanks!

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

well put together

...although when she asks him to touch the screen and says" just trust me" I half expected something bad to happen (like someone pull him into the computer or something). lol maybe I've watched one too many horror films.

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

so...

it seems strawberry clock's life is all one big acid trip... makes sense to me

BlueHippo responds:

don't it?

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

great job

a friend and I once joked about a squirrel uprising that would engulf the world (though our squirrels were evil and hellbent on destruction) lol. I gotta start off by saying I'm a sucker for any silent film style flashes that are done correctly and yours pulled it off completely. The illustration was great, the animation had a nice flow, the music fit the well both in syncing with the animation and also with the mood of the flash, and subtle humor mixed with some not so subtle humor give you extra points. (I'm planing on watching this again just so I can catch all the jokes going on the the backround). All in all I wouldn't change a thing. keep up the good work.

Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer Gamer Tonight - FPS Gamer

really enjoyed this

just went to your site and watched the other episodes. can't think of anything helpful for improvemnt so keep up the good work.

Tug o War Tug o War

needs sound

other than the one voice the video is completely silent. GOOD animation BAD sound.

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

funny

similar setup to robot chicken only with sprites. still pretty damn funny though

64 responds:

Awesome, thanks.

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

awesome

haha, I love this and hope to see more of a series from it. great design and style for the characters. that last 3 seconds or so of the flash had me on the flooor laughing. *BAM* "not anymore bitch"

Kingman's Adventure Kingman's Adventure