Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

great game

my only complaint is it took up like 3 hours of my time. too damn addicting lol. got all the achievments except for the 5 hours of gameplay one and my record distance so far is 1,621,508ft. I'm sure I'll come back to this game when I can commit a day to it but until then I gotta get some sleep.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

nice work

nice add on rotating things but how about a way to enlarge or shrink them as well (would be a lot easier to make bloody rooms if you din't have to layer tons of little blood spatters and could just plop one big blood spatter down instead)

F1Krazy responds:

That's a good idea, I'll see how I can do that.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

complete and utter...

...awesomeness. didn't play the whole way through because I was sick of dieing but the concept and humor were great. Loved the sonic music too.

Battle Axe Demo Battle Axe Demo

ummm

sometimes the games didn't respond to the keys that were being press. might want to look into that.

KM Video Poker KM Video Poker

addicting

...but definatly could use and all in option or at least more than just 5 dollar chips

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

8oO

Holy shit I beat it. lol good work, you've successfully created an addicting game.

Family Guy Soundboard 200 Family Guy Soundboard 200

meh..

you should break up the quotes so you can use the soundboard for prank calls. It's pretty hard to make a logical string of quotes with that selection.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

hahahahaha

fun. Great job and hurry up with the sequel.

AB: Spindle AB: Spindle

good

I like the style and the story. hurry up w/ the second one.

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

I love the ghostbusters music!

this is awesome, it can entertain you for hours. I only wish you could make the chararactors from different libraries interact w/ each other and it would be great if you could alter the # of frames. some animations I wanted to do we shorter and then I had extra frames. good work.