With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Epic

the roughness of the artwork in this flash suits the song as well ass the plot. you threw in some bad ass moves in there (I really like how you made the zombies seem to run on all fours) and the ending was just amazing... exactly what this series needed. good work. fave'd

Off The Chains 1 Off The Chains 1

decent

I will say that considering your age (and the fact that you put way more detail in than the average stick flash) I won't totally knock you here. you've got potential but you've got to move away from stick animations and spend the time required to do more realistic (or at least more stylised) work. other than that, you got to work on your timing a bit more. sometimes I found myself bored because there was too much time between words. one more thing, the music during action scenes is a great idea but you can't keep cutting the music, it's gotta play through the whole action sequence otherwise it disrupts the flow of the piece.

Flashmovieboy responds:

I will lose the time and speed problem in my next flash... or at least i try!
thank you for constructive criticsism! Thanks!

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

well put together

...although when she asks him to touch the screen and says" just trust me" I half expected something bad to happen (like someone pull him into the computer or something). lol maybe I've watched one too many horror films.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

great game

my only complaint is it took up like 3 hours of my time. too damn addicting lol. got all the achievments except for the 5 hours of gameplay one and my record distance so far is 1,621,508ft. I'm sure I'll come back to this game when I can commit a day to it but until then I gotta get some sleep.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

nice work

nice add on rotating things but how about a way to enlarge or shrink them as well (would be a lot easier to make bloody rooms if you din't have to layer tons of little blood spatters and could just plop one big blood spatter down instead)

F1Krazy responds:

That's a good idea, I'll see how I can do that.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

complete and utter...

...awesomeness. didn't play the whole way through because I was sick of dieing but the concept and humor were great. Loved the sonic music too.

To demon To demon

great work

Amazing shading, great expression, and awesome creature. SmokeryDots you are officially my favorite artist on the site. You never leave me disappointed and it's nice to see someone who isn't afraid to draw the disturbing. You've got a way of capturing the beauty in the grotesque.

SmokeryDots responds:

THANK YOU! :-D I'm very happy to know:-D I hope that i wont dissapoint you in the future...

This is like Hell and stuff... This is like Hell and stuff...

pretty cool

like the demons and there's a lot of disturbing imagery in the details. best viewed in the full size

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds:

Best viewed while blind

useless boy v2.0 useless boy v2.0

great

I love the simplicity of this. The bleak backround adds to the emotion on his face. I'd say this is a very well done somber piece.